Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm no NBA or scout

Featured Replies

Even James Harden plays defense better than folks give him credit for.

 

Let's not go crazy now.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's not go crazy now.

 

He's horrible on defense but he's good for a steal a game. I'll give him credit for anticipation. :lol2:

If Ingram can somehow pull some magic and carry Duke a couple games I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him as the top pick in the draft.

Murray is not going top 3. Maybe top 10.

 

He is not going before Simmons, Ingram, or Dunn.

 

What?

 

You didn't think I was going to bring this one back?

Lots of homerism in this thread. :lol2:

 

Good call Clizzy.

What?

 

You didn't think I was going to bring this one back?

 

Blind squirrels every now and then...:lol2:

  • Author
What?

 

You didn't think I was going to bring this one back?

 

You gotta a little @futurecoach in you. :lol2:

You gotta a little @futurecoach in you. :lol2:

 

Haha hey I told you everyone on here makes sure they let people know when they end up being right lol good call Clyde. I do think Murray would have ended up 5th if somehow Dunn didn't slide down some.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.