Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm no NBA or scout

Featured Replies

  • Author
I like Murray a lot. A whole lot. With that being said, anyone who would take Murray over Simmons, Ingram or Dunn is looking at this with blinders on. Simmons and Ingram are and should be the top 2 picks in the draft and I don't think it is debatable.

 

I admit I have my blinders on. I just haven't seen the drive or desire to win from Simmoms that I would look for in a player. That effort today was putrid.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I admit I have my blinders on. I just haven't seen the drive or desire to win from Simmoms that I would look for in a player. That effort today was putrid.

 

At worst he falls to #2.

I admit I have my blinders on. I just haven't seen the drive or desire to win from Simmoms that I would look for in a player. That effort today was putrid.

 

I think you are making some good points but the NBA drafts on potential above almost all else. That's why Skal is still a lottery pick.

Simmons and Ingram are 1-2 no doubt. After that I think it's up in the air on need.

I like Murray a lot. A whole lot. With that being said, anyone who would take Murray over Simmons, Ingram or Dunn is looking at this with blinders on. Simmons and Ingram are and should be the top 2 picks in the draft and I don't think it is debatable.

 

I'm certainly wearing blinders. But based on potential I think Murray will make a better player than Ingram or Dunn. At the moment he's not as good as them, but the NBA is known to make picks based on overall potential. Which is why there are so many guys that are drafted and are busts, but Murray wouldn't be a bust no matter where he is picked, imo. Skal on the other hand. :ohbrother:

I'll say the same thing about Skal that I said about Rajon Rondo - he will be a much better player in the NBA than in college.

I'll say the same thing about Skal that I said about Rajon Rondo - he will be a much better player in the NBA than in college.

 

Rondo was a much better college player than Skal is at the moment. If Skal leaves this year and he likely will, he will be a bust. Write it down.

Rondo was a much better college player than Skal is at the moment. If Skal leaves this year and he likely will, he will be a bust. Write it down.

 

He could be a bust in the NBA and still be a better NBA player than college player. :)

Will Murray play for Canada in the Olympics this year?

 

I imagine so.

He could be a bust in the NBA and still be a better NBA player than college player. :)

 

That's true, but with either scenario, he would still be a bust.

I admit I have my blinders on. I just haven't seen the drive or desire to win from Simmoms that I would look for in a player. That effort today was putrid.

 

The effort from his whole team today was putrid. I saw him make passes guys his size shouldn't be able to make and his teammates either missed the shot or they didn't take it at all. His coach is horrible and has done nothing for his development and when it comes to his attitude I blame his coach for that as well. It's clear he and Johnny aren't on the same page and Johnny will likely pay for that.

I'm certainly wearing blinders. But based on potential I think Murray will make a better player than Ingram or Dunn. At the moment he's not as good as them, but the NBA is known to make picks based on overall potential. Which is why there are so many guys that are drafted and are busts, but Murray wouldn't be a bust no matter where he is picked, imo. Skal on the other hand. :ohbrother:

 

If Murray and Ingram both reach their full potential then Ingram will be the better NBA player than Murray and it probably won't be close.

Murray is not going top 3. Maybe top 10.

 

I can buy your argument about not top 3. But you also applying that it is only maybe a top 10 pick? Maybe? So you truly think he could fall out of the top 10?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.