Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 64 Conner 55 (9th Region Semi-Final)

Featured Replies

Best team won today. Really hate hearing Conner fans complain about the refs though. Without Conner getting calls against Ryle and Cooper they wouldn't even been playing today.
Conner won the Ryle game because Conner is the better team, Conner won the Cooper game because they were the better team that night only because Copper had two of their best players injured for the game and one more got hurt in that game. If they had all three of them healthy it would of been a different game!
  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Happy Birthday Lawnboy!!

 

:thumb:

If I recall my pre-season Top 10 players list I think I said Michael Scott is not only top 10 but on some nights he is a top , top player. He was really good today.

 

Conner was very smart offensively. Didn't rush. 2nd quarter killed them as they went into the half down 13.

 

Aiden Ruthsatz was REALLY good today as was CVH. I like seeing CJ Fredrick getting aggressive and attacking the rim.

Best team won today. Really hate hearing Conner fans complain about the refs though. Without Conner getting calls against Ryle and Cooper they wouldn't even been playing today.

 

My previous comment was directed at this non sense. Sorry my phone was acting up and wouldn't let me quote

I'm not a fan of either team. But I watched the game and I will tell you that CVH gets by with some offensive fouls. And sometimes it gets called on the defense when it was clearly a foul on him. Do I think that won the game for Cov Cath? No, but it didn't help Connor in their fight at all. I'm not one to complain usually about officiating, but there was some BAD calls for sure. And most benefitted CovCath. I'm sure some will disagree with me but I have two coaches sitting by me and both agreed with me.

Talk about salty. Yes I enjoyed the Cov Cath win in person.

 

Adorable comeback. Enjoy being in the minority with the officiating. You're complaining about calls from weeks ago and basically calling it karma. It was a good game, and could have been a great one had some calls gone a different way. Conner played their heart out and deserved better. Congrats to covcath and good luck tomorrow night.

That was a fun game to watch, great effort by Conner. They just couldn't close the gap at the end of the game.

 

I think 7/8ths of the lower level was filled with a few people in the upper deck. Great crowd

That was a fun game to watch, great effort by Conner. They just couldn't close the gap at the end of the game.

 

I think 7/8ths of the lower level was filled with a few people in the upper deck. Great crowd

Conner is losing 4 seniors, but I think they will be right back next year and will be a very tough team. I also think it will be a Conner Cooper District Championship game. Congratulations to the 4 seniors on a great high school career. And good luck Cov Cath the rest of this season.

Great job by the Cov Cath radio crew that I listened to. Great win for Cov Cath. Look forward to listening to the game tomorrow night.

The non call on the Conley steal was a horrible call. Game changer imo. Conner was making a run. Since when can a kid drive someone from the FT line to the basket with their rear end with one hand wrapped around the defensive player?

 

Refs with a very rough day. Great season by the Cougars! Way to battle. Cougar Pride.

 

Of course Cov.Cath. got the majority of the favorable calls. If you are a 9th region b-ball fan it is routine. Wasn't at the game but was told after just about every call the officials were over chatting with Ruthsatz and his cronies.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 8

Thanks a lot Golden Sunrise. Fair and balanced with '81 Conner grad Greg Spencer in the booth who did a fabulous job and as informed on HS hoops as anyone in the state. And he's back tomorrow as Rich Maile is watching Luke play for the Rays in spring training.

Thanks a lot Golden Sunrise. Fair and balanced with '81 Conner grad Greg Spencer in the booth who did a fabulous job and as informed on HS hoops as anyone in the state. And he's back tomorrow as Rich Maile is watching Luke play for the Rays in spring training.

Like

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.