9th Region: Is this true?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this "guy" was permitted to post opinions on an opinion board even though it was the free trial period? My opinion is its too expensive having the games at NKU. It does keep me from attending some nights. And I prefer the games at Holmes.

Then dont go i am positive they will find someone else to sit in your seat.

Then dont go i am positive they will find someone else to sit in your seat.

They haven't yet. Its never sold out. And as far as I know, they've never run out of overpriced food and drinks either. To each their own. I just don't enjoy the library atmosphere at games.

They haven't yet. Its never sold out. And as far as I know, they've never run out of overpriced food and drinks either. To each their own. I just don't enjoy the library atmosphere at games.

Try sitting closer to the court.

I'm trying to understand why people are so hung up on concession prices. Eat before you go or stop by Walgreen's for some $1 candy like my daughter does before she goes to the movies. Oh wait, you all probably don't go to movies either; it's too expensive. How dare they try to turn a profit anyway!

Try sitting closer to the court.

I'm trying to understand why people are so hung up on concession prices. Eat before you go or stop by Walgreen's for some $1 candy like my daughter does before she goes to the movies. Oh wait, you all probably don't go to movies either; it's too expensive. How dare they try to turn a profit anyway!

It sounds like to me there is the clique of the Elite, and the rest of us are Steerage here aboard the RMS Bluegrasspreps. I never go to a movie because it is too expensive! Some of us have budgets to just get by with big families. But some of the Elite clique here on BGP apparently have a lot of money to shell out to the greed machines.

Guess that's next on the boycott list... But at Henry County, which is in the 8th region, gas prices are much better than here in the 9th

We don't have to worry about Mullins, Hollis, Covington, and Wiggins down here either. Next.

One of my buddies up in N.Ky. attended the second game last night in that arena and described the atmosphere as "tomb-like, only more depressing" even though CovCath had a decent student turnout. I saw the pics and it is a sad sight.

And don't feel bad about lawildcat and her comments. She is part of the Elite clique here at BGP. That clique probably all gets together at BGP Headquarters and discusses how to torment those of us in Steerage every day. lol

One of my buddies up in N.Ky. attended the second game last night in that arena and described the atmosphere as "tomb-like, only more depressing" even though CovCath had a decent student turnout. I saw the pics and it is a sad sight.

And don't feel bad about lawildcat and her comments. She is part of the Elite clique here at BGP. That clique probably all gets together at BGP Headquarters and discusses how to torment those of us in Steerage every day. lol

To be fair the St. Henry/Conner game had a decent turn out with adequate energy, and as soon as the CovCath/Newport game got out of hand (which was in the 1st quarter), people understandably started heading for the exits.

To be fair the St. Henry/Conner game had a decent turn out with adequate energy, and as soon as the CovCath/Newport game got out of hand (which was in the 1st quarter), people understandably started heading for the exits.

That's what I heard, almost exact words? I wonder if you're my N.Ky. buddy who told me? lol.

Announcement:

The monthly BGP's "Elitists" Clique Meeting will be held at the usual Headquarters location :sssh:, and this month we are having a "Covered Dish" so we're relying on everyone to bring something yummy.

This Month's Main Topic:

"Ideas on Tormenting the Steerage".

Looking for a volunteer to take the minutes this month.

lawildcat did such a great job last month, hopefully we can rely on your excellence again this month.

See you all there.

Edited by B-Ball-fan