9th Region: Is this true?

Pre-sale tickets at schools are $6 for 9th region tourney. You can park for free and walk about the same distance as you would from the $5 parking garage. You do get 2 games for your $6 except for the Finals. That is the same price for a football game ticket.

BTW tickets for the Girls Sweet 16 will be $13 a session.

Right. I just have my sister get the tickets when she's at school and I use my friends NKU parking pass.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Today's boy's semi-finals had a ENTIRE full capacity lower arena, with a sprinkling a bodies in the upper arena..........NO high school gym could have accommodated the crowd.....over 5000 plus.

The NewCath/CovCath game will see a good 7000 plus.

BTW, Today's boy's semi-finals had a ENTIRE full capacity lower arena, with a sprinkling a bodies in the upper arena..........NO high school gym could have accommodated the crowd.....over 5000 plus.

Agreed, there will be 7,500 or so in the Vault tomorrow, will be the kind of game the organizers hope for when they book the region there.

While there was a great crowd, the entire lower level was not full. I would like to see the proof of 5000+. Just like Friday, most of the crowd was during the first game when people for the second game were already there. It is something to see more people there for this than any of the Nku bball games......

Agreed, there will be 7,500 or so in the Vault tomorrow, will be the kind of game the organizers hope for when they book the region there.

I don't think your gonna fit 7500 in "the vault" not even 750! I didn't even think the vault was open during this event as it is only open to season ticket holders who paid the additional price for "vault access".

While there was a great crowd, the entire lower level was not full. I would like to see the proof of 5000+. Just like Friday, most of the crowd was during the first game when people for the second game were already there. It is something to see more people there for this than any of the Nku bball games......

Not counting student section end zones and corners, the lower level was indeed VERY near full.