Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Arkansas 66

Featured Replies

Nice road win. Improvement. Nice to see Willis getting his opportunity. Skal sighting.

Good effort tonight.

I like the way Willis played. Glad he's now in the lineup.

One observation is Murray needs to give the ball up to open players on some of his drives. He comes off as a little selfish sometimes.

Good effort tonight.

I like the way Willis played. Glad he's now in the lineup.

One observation is Murray needs to give the ball up to open players on some of his drives. He comes off as a little selfish sometimes.

 

Agree, but think he just tries to do too much. I see Coach Cal talking to him about everytime he does this too.

Pretty solid effort by the Cats tonight. Hopefully Skal can build on his performance and continue to improve.

Good effort tonight.

I like the way Willis played. Glad he's now in the lineup.

One observation is Murray needs to give the ball up to open players on some of his drives. He comes off as a little selfish sometimes.

:thumb: I agree with everything here. I thought Willis looked very good, he has taken advantage of his opportunity to start, played well at Auburn and again tonight. Murray is as good of shooter as there is .. when he's open , feet/body set. Rushing or throwing up a shot when it's not there and / or passing up open teammates, as you said is a problem with him at times.

Willis and Skal having those type of nights could certainly help the Cats make a little noise.

Willis is becoming one of the best players on the team. Good for him :thumb:

Excellent "Team" win tonight, for once they built a lead and kept it. This game and the Duke win imo were complete team wins. All looked decent tonight, Poythress and Lee are still lagging imo. Ulis .. another very impressive outing, 14-15 from the line and another excellent job in running, leading this team. Ty takes the shot when it's there and gets the ball to the open teammate, plays great defense. As another said .... maybe the first Skal sighting showed up on the Cats radar, the kid is slowly "getting it" or at least I hope he is.

U.K. played excellent defense - "team defense" in this one. One problem that I have seen with this season is inconsistency. What is needed is to put more consecutive games like tonight together.

A very good Vandy team comes in on Saturday, a quick turnaround game vs. imo one of the better teams on the schedule. Vandy started out 0-3 in conference but are putting everything together. Two 7 footers inside and everyone on the outside can shoot, shoot well. Going to be a tough one, even at Rupp.

While I like what is happening with Willis and tonight with Skal, I'm not getting excited until they string a few performances like tonight together. I'm afraid Vandy is going to expose a few more sores, and break open some we thought closed.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

While I like what is happening with Willis and tonight with Skal, I'm not getting excited until they string a few performances like tonight together. I'm afraid Vandy is going to expose a few more sores, and break open some we thought closed.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

We all hope you're wrong!

Poythress and Lee have to jack up the energy. Some guys are stepping up in their absence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.