Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New England/Denver predictions

New England at Denver (AFC Championship) 20 members have voted

  1. 1. New England at Denver (AFC Championship)

    • New England (13-4)
      65%
    • Denver (13-4)
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll go with the Patriots

Let's Go Pats.

I would like to see Peyton end his career with a Super Bowl appearance, but I don't think Tom will let that happen.

Looking forward to this one. I like the home teams in the conference championship games so I'll say Denver 23-21.

Peyton has become a lot easier to defend. Pittsburgh out played Denver, but did not finish drives. If healthy, this will not be an issue for Pats. 42 - 17 Pats.

When was the last time that a conference championship home team was not a favorite?

Pats are about a 3 point favorite.

Denver to the SB and Manning retires with the trophy in hand. That defense is better than the other 3 teams left standing. Special teams are pretty good. Have to assume their even with Boston on offense.

Pats by 10.

 

When did you come back? Welcome back

Pats are about a 3 point favorite.

3.5 is what I heard earlier. If in Foxboro I wonder what the spread would be?

3.5 is what I heard earlier. If in Foxboro I wonder what the spread would be?

 

Depends on the book, it is 3 to 3.5.

 

And I would think a TD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.