Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many BGPers Were Not Born For The Bengals Last Playoff Win?

Were you alive for the Bengals last playoff win? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Were you alive for the Bengals last playoff win?

    • I was older than 15 years when they won their last playoff game.
      40%
    • I was less than 15 years when they won their last playoff game.
      46%
    • I was not born yet when they won their last playoff game.
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So the Bengals' last playoff win was on January 6, 1991 against the Houston Oilers. Who here was alive the last time the Bengals won a playoff game?

I was 3.

 

Me too.

I was changing diapers.......again!

The real question is...how many of us will be alive when they win their next playoff game?

My mom was 6 months pregnant with me

I was changing diapers.......again!

 

Same here. Ten years after the first time around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.