Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many BGPers Were Not Born For The Bengals Last Playoff Win?

Were you alive for the Bengals last playoff win? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Were you alive for the Bengals last playoff win?

    • I was older than 15 years when they won their last playoff game.
      40%
    • I was less than 15 years when they won their last playoff game.
      46%
    • I was not born yet when they won their last playoff game.
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Four years old.

I was 20.

 

For some perspective when the Bengals last won a playoff game: George H.W. Bush was president. Since then his son has served 2 terms and has already been out of office for 7 years. Brett Favre had not yet been drafted. Since then he played his entire career, broke pretty much every passing record and has been retired long enough to be elected to the HOF. The Simpsons was in the midis of its 2nd season.

I was 20.

 

For some perspective when the Bengals last won a playoff game: George H.W. Bush was president. Since then his son has served 2 terms and has already been out of office for 7 years. Brett Favre had not yet been drafted. Since then he played his entire career, broke pretty much every passing record and has been retired long enough to be elected to the HOF. The Simpsons was in the midis of its 2nd season.

 

That was the year that the Soviet Union broke up.

The last Superbowl is my first vivid sports memory.

Darn, I was down already since I had a birthday Friday but after reading your posts I'm getting depressed. I was a junior in college when the Bengals played their first game. That's not their first playoff game but their first game ever in 1968.

Before my time. Don't think I've ever seen the Reds to win a playoff series either.

The real question is...how many of us will be alive when they win their next playoff game?

 

Ouch! :lol2:

I was 10 the last time the Bengals were in the Super Bowl. I remember it well I had my brand new AFC championship shirt on and was hanging on every play. I was sick when Crumrie broke his leg, and when Montana threw that TD pass to win it I took my championship shirt off and was so stinkin mad. I told my dad I was done with the Bengals.

 

Prett much they same thing happened last week when we lost. :no: :lol2:

I feel very young in general until threads like this. Let's just say this...I had a one year old daughter that year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.