Militia occupies federal building in Oregon

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote it's the lefties cuddling of Islamic Terrorist and then trying to disarm Americans.

:laugh:

Sounds like we're currently cuddling some American terrorists that need to be disarmed. Just read some more on these guys.

Hannity and Beck won't even touch them anymore.

From @koush on Twitter:

Today I learned:

plural of armed black people is thugs

plural of armed brown people is terrorists

plural of armed white people is militia

Most police will tell you they'd rather pull over or encounter any group of people before the Militia Types. The Anti Government Militia/Sovereign Citizens Groups are a major threat, in fact they have for years been the #1 Domestic Terrorist Threat. Home Grown ISIS is trying to catch up some it seems.

I say let those two groups go out in the desert in Arizona and just have it out...then arrest the winners!

I know Twitter and others are concerned with the race angle, but I am not seeing its relevance; but, I'm admittingly dense when it comes to these things.

Sounds like there are 15-20 people in a building out in the middle of nowhere (with guns), and the Feds are basically ignoring them because they don't the have resources to survive.

Most police will tell you they'd rather pull over or encounter any group of people before the Militia Types. The Anti Government Militia/Sovereign Citizens Groups are a major threat, in fact they have for years been the #1 Domestic Terrorist Threat. Home Grown ISIS is trying to catch up some it seems.

I say let those two groups go out in the desert in Arizona and just have it out...then arrest the winners!

I didn't realize how dangerous. The Nevada police shooters from a couple years back had been linked to these guys.

You may have a plan, JD.

While true no one is thinking of the white people who support #blacklivesmatter when people see or hear #blacklivesmatter .

This is a comparison that has nothing to do with race I made( someone else made that comparison). It is a comparison that these guys( Oregon Militia dudes) are prepared to stand off with the police where the BLM protesters did not.

I just in jest pointed out that there were white people that supports BLM. ( see the kidding "get with the program?")