Militia occupies federal building in Oregon

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we know from American history people will only be controlled and bullied for so long. When you mention on this site that there are people who will fight the authorities and die for what they believe in some think it's a joke.

Or they call them looters and rioters.

You've got to admit, we certainly are getting the "Change You Can Believe In" that we heard so much about 8 years ago??

More backlash from the Great Divider's agenda; and tomorrow he starts with his latest round of "executive orders" on banning weapons to law abiding citizens. Gonna' be an interesting year?

Asli note that the Bundy's were not asked to show up.

"These men came to Harney County claiming to be part of militia groups supporting local ranchers, when in reality these men had alternative motives to attempt to over throw the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States." ~ Harney County Sherrif, David Ward

Oregon ranchers do not want the Bundy's involved.

Papa Bundy refuses to be involved.

Anyone that thinks that these guys burned Federal land to cover up poaching is a tool bag and has no idea about how a poacher thinks / acts.

To date, no one from these groups has: burned a convenient store, looted any store, destroyed a police vehicle or assaulted any law enforcement officer.

Call it what you want, bring race / religion / sexual orientation if you have nothing else.....

Rest assured that this is about a government over reaching and not any of the more hip social unrest issues that so many would like it to be...

#Findyourowncause

In fact the ranchers did not only not ask the Bundy's there, they do not want them there.

Also one of the witnesses on the arson to cover up their poaching was in fact a nephew of one of the ranchers charged.

The so-called militias and so-called patriots have always said that the highest authority in any county is the sheriff of said county. The sheriff of this county in Oregon wants them to get the hell out of his county. So now they want to disobey who they have said has the highest authority there? Hmmm

But regardless if someone wants to believe the truth or not, there are some very simple facts:

1) The ranchers do not want the Bundy's there. So why are they there? It's has nothing to do with the ranchers.

2) The penalty for burning federal land is 5 years, regardless of what a lower court says.

I'm all for proper protests. It's one of the great aspects of our country.

I had no problem with Occupy. As I recall they were in a park and I don't recall there being violence. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I have zero problem with these cats protesting what they feel is an unfair legal system.

However, you can't have weapons. Once weapons are involved the protest is invalid and any deaths/injuries resulting are completely on the protestors.

P.S. I'm not sold on the motives being stated by these protestors. I don't think the Sheriff is offbase in his comments about them using this as a ruse.

I'm all for proper protests. It's one of the great aspects of our country.

I had no problem with Occupy. As I recall they were in a park and I don't recall there being violence. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I have zero problem with these cats protesting what they feel is an unfair legal system.

However, you can't have weapons. Once weapons are involved the protest is invalid and any deaths/injuries resulting are completely on the protestors.

P.S. I'm not sold on the motives being stated by these protestors. I don't think the Sheriff is offbase in his comments about them using this as a ruse.

There are the legit protesters in Oregon, then there are the others using this as a ruse to rally support.

I agree on the weapons deligitimizing.

Agreed. Even though I would disagree with them, if the ranchers welcomed the Bundy's to fight for their cause one could very easily say that they are fighting for said cause.

They are displaying their guns in the open.

If you think there are not guns being concealed by individuals in all of the civil unrest events that have taken place over the last year you clearly have your head buried in the sand.

OK. What's your point?

You've got to admit, we certainly are getting the "Change You Can Believe In" that we heard so much about 8 years ago??

More backlash from the Great Divider's agenda; and tomorrow he starts with his latest round of "executive orders" on banning weapons to law abiding citizens. Gonna' be an interesting year?

Please. Last I saw this isn't the first time armed white men got mad and tried to send a statement to America. Waco and the Oklahoma City bombings come to mind. Let's not overreact and act like this a result of Obama. This would have happened if Bush or Trump was the president.