Yesterday Was The Worst

mcpapa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. Didn't have to pretend to care about any of these postseason exhibitions. Watched Louisville's bowl and then the first half of Clem/Okla and almost none of that Bama/Sparty beat down.

I'll watch the title game... but it's basketball season now.

I must have missed something, there was college football on yesterday? :lol2:

The only Bowl game I've seen, is parts of the Sun Bowl because it was on in a restaurant I was at. BTW, love watching games when there is a snow storm taking place.

With the Semis off 36% and with only 11 of the 36 Bowl Games (and 4 of the last 19) being decided by 7 points or less it will be a wake-up call for the NCAA.

I would expect some new ideas for the coming years.

I believe the Rose and Sugar are contractually on New Year's Day for the next 10 years. There is talk of having the semifinals on January 2 in some years. New Years Eve is on Saturday this year so that may help ratings.

With the Semis off 36% and with only 11 of the 36 Bowl Games (and 4 of the last 19) being decided by 7 points or less it will be a wake-up call for the NCAA.

I would expect some new ideas for the coming years.

NCAA has zero control over College Football Bowls or TV Contracts

TV for playoffs was down due to being on New Years Eve vs New Years Day...(Rose Bowl's fault)

Bowl games generally have a bunch of one sided games...Vegas had most games within 7 points or so going into the games, so the fact that one team out played the other more than expected can't be blamed on the bowls.