Congrats to Mr. Football - Kash Daniel

Watusi

Congrats to Kash. Very close family friend. In all my years around football I can't think of a kid that works any harder. That will give him a shot at the next level. He's had as much pressure on him as any kid I've seen in EKY outside of Tim Couch. He handled it well and makes it a point to go out of his way to speak to kids etc that look up to him. Congrats Kash!

Congrats to Kash Daniels, as a fan of a district rival I can safely say that he is as competitive of a kid as I have seen. Combine his desire with his talent and one can easily see why he was awarded with this honor.

Good luck to the young Mr. Daniels at U.K., God knows the Wildcats need defensive help ... help anywhere for that matter.

Sure hope they can redshirt Kash. Saw where Bama has like 20 5th year guys playing. That is how you build a program. Redshirt as many guys as you possibly can. Unfortunately, that's why UK has been in a tough spot. They have been forced to play guys right away and not able to redshirt many. Once you can start redshirting the majority of your incoming classes, that's when you can take it to a new level.