Alabama 38 Michigan State 0

swamprat

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan State obviously didn't think Jake Coker could beat them (neither did I.) But I don't think anyone thought he would play that well. Like I said in the update thread, I'm going to have to eat a lot of crow for the stuff I said about Jake Coker, but props to him. The better team won. This Clemson/Bama matchup is going to be one for the ages.

So Alabama is going to treat Clemson like Bill Cosby does aspiring actresses, right?

Too soon? ;)

So many people act like Clemson sucks.

They are undefeated. Only team to do it.

I do think Bama is better, but Clemson has the one thing that Bama struggles against.

A running QB.

So we'll see.

Bama has one stout defense...

Sparty rushing on the night 26 carries for 29 total rushing yards. One of those carries was for 14 yds. Can't believe msu couldn't muster a point. Congrats to Bama on the W...it appears the National Title game is theirs to lose.

Should win by 17+ against the Tigers if they take care of the football and play their game.

This is a case of the playoff committee putting too much emphasis on results rather than ability of a program to compete. OSU losing to MSU was "fortunate" for MSU. This OSU team would beat this MSU team 9 times out of 10. MSU had several other "fortunate" wins as well.

OSU will take out their frustrations on the potato famine Irish!