Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State vs. Kentucky Thoughts & Predictions

Who Wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any thoughts or predictions on this game? Saturday @ 3:30 on CBS. Game is being played at the Barclays Center

I predict that I'll be there and I'm pretty fired up about it

This is a serious I'd love to see get going. Don't know why they don't play, they aren't but just couple hours apart from each other.

I predict that I'll be there and I'm pretty fired up about it

 

My wife & I went to the Barclay's Center a few years ago and watched the Cats play Providence. I don't know if you have been to that Venue or not but the Barclay's Center is one of the Coolest Arena's I have ever seen. You will enjoy your visit for sure.....Go Cats!

I predict that I'll be there and I'm pretty fired up about it

 

Love Brooklyn. Got to see the Barclays Center (from the outside) when I went in August. Wish I could have gone in.

 

They grow grass on the roof. :lol2:

This version of the Buckeyes leaves a lot to be desired. I think the Cats roll.

Cats roll big. OSU is terrible this year.

Kentucky 77-60.

I really want UK to win by 40, or even 20, but its just hard to feel comfortable about this team with the shooting slump they have been in. They absolutely have the ability to beat OSU by 30-40 points if they are shooting well and hitting on all cylinders, but I don't think we have seen that version of the cats yet, and don't think we will see it until next week vs the Cards. I think that will be this years Cats coming out party. As for this game, I will go with a 12-16 point game that is relatively close (within 6-8 points) at half. I'll say the final will end up being 74-59.

Dang, we r terrible!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.