Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Hatteberg had words with the ump after going down on strikes to end the inning...I thought he was going to get the boot for a moment.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mercker sounds great in the booth...

Since it's a blowout, can I start rooting for Peavy on my Fantasy team that is fighting LRCW in the semis??? :D

Since it's a blowout, can I start rooting for Peavy on my Fantasy team that is fighting LRCW in the semis??? :D

Sure...let Peavy go 7 scoreless with 10 Ks in a no decision as the Reds come back to score 8 on the Padres pen in the last two innings to win it 8-7 :banana:

now 10-0 with one out in the top of the 6th (Piazza just hit a 3-run HR) :mad:

So what time do the Bengals kick off on Sunday?

So what time do the Bengals kick off on Sunday?

1:00... :lol:

Fans are filing out of GABP...those choosing to remain in the stands have begun to chant "UNCLE, UNCLE..."

10-0 Final. Tomorrow might be the final "must win" game of the season...

10-0 Final. Tomorrow might be the final "must win" game of the season...

 

 

It's been a nice run. An enjoyable season, but I'm afraid the Reds hopes are on life support now. I'm confident that Mr. Krivsky and Mr. Castelinni will make the improvements that they feel are needed to make the Reds even better next year. :thumb: :thumb:

Anyone else going today?

 

LgtC, call when you get there so Joe and I can hook up with you. Left field line I presume?

We got mercied!

Why did they play the 7th, 8th, & 9th? I guess the time limit hadn't expired. I'm glad to have had the chance to follow this long. We need to sign the kid on the motorcycle and the the girl with the nasty stuff. If we can do that then Chico will be proud. Maybe we can get Dawg the Bounty Hunter to sponsor.

Just 1 loss and they are only 3.5 back, in the WC race. Today is a new day and a win, down to 2.5.....you just never know.

 

The problem, is the other teams which they have no control over....not easy climbing past 3-4 teams but can be done.

 

They got spanked, outplayed and struggled but....Today is a new day and a MUST win, to have any hopes of the WC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.