September 13, 200620 yr When referring to fan, I do not include casual fans, I refer to people who watch a lot of games, go to a lot of games, and get on websites and talk about the Reds. As a whole the Reds fans I associate myself with are pretty knowledgeable. :thumb:
September 13, 200620 yr Still not sure what the deal is with Milton. Narron said he expects him to start Sunday, but there are indications from other quarters that all is not well. Doc Kremchek will be at the park within the hour to meet with Milton and Mark Mann about the results of the MRI. Milton declined to talk to us about it this afternoon. In other news, Griffey took batting practice for the first time since the injury, but he is still not 100 percent. Running remains the problem for him. He is available to pinch-hit, though, and was last night. If Schoeneweis' spot had come up, Junior probably would have hit for him.
September 14, 200620 yr It's like the Padres are taking BP...7 runs on 9 hits and it's still the top of the 3rd (2 out, runner on 1st)
September 14, 200620 yr Incidentally, a Reds win tonight puts them 1.5 games out in the wildcard race, tickets were 1/2 price, hot dogs are only $1 and GABP is still only half full.
September 14, 200620 yr Incidentally, a Reds win tonight puts them 1.5 games out in the wildcard race, tickets were 1/2 price, hot dogs are only $1 and GABP is still only half full. Just curious. How many games have you been to this season???
September 14, 200620 yr At least Wise looks solid on D... Already made a couple of great catches...I really thought he was going to haul another one in that ended up falling for an RBI double.
September 14, 200620 yr How many games have you been to this season??? Only about 5, but I'm here right now. I fired up BPG as the game was getting on my nerves!
September 14, 200620 yr Already made a couple of great catches...I really thought he was going to haul another one in that ended up falling for an RBI double. It looked like he started his angle a little flat, and had to turn on the jets. He overran it by about 6 inches. Looks good out there to me...
September 14, 200620 yr Only about 5, but I'm here right now. I fired up BPG as the game was getting on my nerves! :laugh: :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.