Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I saw an opposum while driving last night. He had a Reds uniform on. I looked at my beautiful wife (honey if you read this I think you're beautiful) and told her "Look at that possum, he's gonna get killed on the road. I just hope that he doesn't play dead at home."

Were you close enough to see if it was right handed or a lefty?:lol: It may have benn Jr. on a sprint to first.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anybody else encouraged that they've played sa bad as possible over the last 5 games and they're only 1/2 game out in the wild card and 3 1/2 out in the division? I still think they have a better chance of winning the division than the wild card.

How encouraging is it when the team they are chasing has two 8 game losing streaks and they still can't take over 1st. place? I hate to be the messenger that brings the bad news but IMO they will not win either one.

Man I just got here to the office and I'm strugglin', you know if I'm gonna suck it up and watch for 16 flippin' innings, the least we can do is win the remaining game with the stinkin' Dodgers. I think the whole team read in every media outlet possible how important this west coast trip was gonna be, and it's hard to play with 2 hands around your neck. GEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!

 

By the way, does anyone else despise J.D. Drew? If I were on the hill and could chuck it up there mid 90's, I believe the first pitch I threw would test his mobility.

 

Part of me is thankful to even have hope at this time of the year, but part of me also would almost rather have already bowed out than to come this close and suck down the stretch. Perhaps I'm just exhausted and disgruntled. I feel sorry in advance for the first patient who doesn't cooperate today!!!!

Don't feel to bad, the Reds pitchers can't get anything out either.;)

Same Ole Reds just later then normal for the slide.

How encouraging is it when the team they are chasing has two 8 game losing streaks and they still can't take over 1st. place? I hate to be the messenger that brings the bad news but IMO they will not win either one.

You don't think they'll make it. We get it... :D

How encouraging is it when the team they are chasing has two 8 game losing streaks and they still can't take over 1st. place? I hate to be the messenger that brings the bad news but IMO they will not win either one.

 

I'm sure HSSB and CSHS81 have room on their wagon...

Well, I stayed up and watched the game but wasn't posting on BGP.

 

I must admit I was excited when I saw that Jr. was due up in the 17th, after the prediction I made a little earlier. ;)

 

Way to go Ryan Franklin. At least he didn't waste any pitches and should be available today. :D

I'm sure HSSB and CSHS81 have room on their wagon...

 

 

We should start a new Reds thread entitled, "Track the Reds and always think the worst will happen, When it does yell "I told you so" or "write it down" etc. etc. etc. Then act like you've fulfilled your Reds prophecy and celebrate amongst yourselves. Make sure the season is presumed a loss before a pitch is ever thrown. Make sure you beat Jason Larue being a bad hitter, Griffey being lazy, and Freel can't play every day like a dead horse. Make sure every move Narron makes is broken down and critisized. When he makes mistakes again yell, "I told you so.""

 

Did I miss anything?

We should start a new Reds thread entitled, "Track the Reds and always think the worst will happen, When it does yell "I told you so" or "write it down" etc. etc. etc. Then act like you've fulfilled your Reds prophecy and celebrate amongst yourselves. Make sure the season is presumed a loss before a pitch is ever thrown. Make sure you beat Jason Larue being a bad hitter, Griffey being lazy, and Freel can't play every day like a dead horse. Make sure every move Narron makes is broken down and critisized. When he makes mistakes again yell, "I told you so.""

 

Did I miss anything?

Looks good...

We should start a new Reds thread entitled, "Track the Reds and always think the worst will happen, When it does yell "I told you so" or "write it down" etc. etc. etc. Then act like you've fulfilled your Reds prophecy and celebrate amongst yourselves. Make sure the season is presumed a loss before a pitch is ever thrown. Make sure you beat Jason Larue being a bad hitter, Griffey being lazy, and Freel can't play every day like a dead horse. Make sure every move Narron makes is broken down and critisized. When he makes mistakes again yell, "I told you so.""

 

Did I miss anything?

 

Don't forget the second guessing of Krivsky taking potty breaks...

We should start a new Reds thread entitled, "Track the Reds and always think the worst will happen, When it does yell "I told you so" or "write it down" etc. etc. etc. Then act like you've fulfilled your Reds prophecy and celebrate amongst yourselves. Make sure the season is presumed a loss before a pitch is ever thrown. Make sure you beat Jason Larue being a bad hitter, Griffey being lazy, and Freel can't play every day like a dead horse. Make sure every move Narron makes is broken down and criticized. When he makes mistakes again yell, "I told you so.""

 

Did I miss anything?

Yes, include me for not liking the Reds starting pitching all season, with the exception of Harang...:D
Looks good...

Hey, you should've seen my post earlier. Luckily lbbc caught it and gave me a heads up. CLASSIC!!!

We should start a new Reds thread entitled, "Track the Reds and always think the worst will happen, When it does yell "I told you so" or "write it down" etc. etc. etc. Then act like you've fulfilled your Reds prophecy and celebrate amongst yourselves. Make sure the season is presumed a loss before a pitch is ever thrown. Make sure you beat Jason Larue being a bad hitter, Griffey being lazy, and Freel can't play every day like a dead horse. Make sure every move Narron makes is broken down and critisized. When he makes mistakes again yell, "I told you so.""

 

Did I miss anything?

 

Well well. I see some folks are ruffled.

 

LaRue sucks. He'll suck even worse next year when his pay goes to $5.2M.

 

Griffey is not worth $10M per year - offensively or defensively.

 

Freel should play a lot but not every day.

 

Narron has coached this team to a .500 record. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be excited about.

 

I am thrilled to have the Reds in a playoff race. However, you must admit that they make it difficult to get excited when our first thought of the day is "well, I hope San Diego lost, too."

Well well. I see some folks are ruffled.

 

LaRue sucks. He'll suck even worse next year when his pay goes to $5.2M.

 

Griffey is not worth $10M per year - offensively or defensively.

 

Freel should play a lot but not every day.

 

Narron has coached this team to a .500 record. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be excited about.

 

I am thrilled to have the Reds in a playoff race. However, you must admit that they make it difficult to get excited when our first thought of the day is "wel, I hope San Diego lost, too."

You are being a little too critical. All that you post are legitmate points, BUT the $1 hot dogs balance it out.:D

Well well. I see some folks are ruffled.

 

LaRue sucks. He'll suck even worse next year when his pay goes to $5.2M.

 

Griffey is not worth $10M per year - offensively or defensively.

 

Freel should play a lot but not every day.

 

Narron has coached this team to a .500 record. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be excited about.

 

I am thrilled to have the Reds in a playoff race. However, you must admit that they make it difficult to get excited when our first thought of the day is "wel, I hope San Diego lost, too."

I'll take all of this over "The Reds are still playing?" theory of the Dan O' and Leather Pants era...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.