Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be in this game, and we would have been close yesterday either.

 

I know Im just saying thats our luck that he'd be 4 for 4 on the night but in extra innings we'd have runners on 1st and 3rd one out and now he would hit into a double play.

I wish we would just hurry up and win already so I can go to bed.

I wish we would just hurry up and win already so I can go to bed.

 

 

I'm up till 8 anyway, so I don't care how long it takes, as long as the Reds win.

I'm up till 8 anyway, so I don't care how long it takes, as long as the Reds win.

 

Well good for you, why dont we hurry up and win it this inning then you can rewind it and watch it all over again until 8.:lol:

This team wears me out...

Once clutch hit on this road trip would be nice.

 

 

Still waiting.

I'll be up for as long as it takes!!!:madman:

 

You may never go to sleep then. I give up, ill check the box score in the morning im freakin goin to get my beauty rest.:sleep:

I just love lead off walks. They never come back to haunt you. :rolleyes: :madman: :madman:

The sprint is now a jog...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.