Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give Dino one thing. He's consistent. The guy is a ground ball machine. I don't think I've seen him hit one out of the infield this year.

GT, I didn't know you ever slept??

GT, I didn't know you ever slept??

It's not something I do well...

I need to get a big drink of "Coffey" right now.

Franklin and Bray left in the Pen, right???

The 'pen looks too strong.

Franklin and Bray left in the Pen, right???

Sounds right to me. Bray is ready to go.

Come on guys lets do some damage here.

 

Technically Harang, Arroyo, Lohse, Hollandsworth and LaRue are still in the bullpen.

The Reds aren't even getting any offensive threats going....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.