Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

It seems like he can throw every pitch in the book for strikes...

He has a very lively arm. Lots of movement on most his pitches.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your the one who brought up Michigan and Notre Dame in this thread, this forum...... ;)

 

 

Someone complimented my avatar and I made a reply, not really bringing it up as a topic of discussion.

 

Either way, this is a Reds thread so I'm through with this.

Namor/Drew/Kent. Here we go...

Namor/Drew/Kent. Here we go...

Who is up in the pen?

Someone complimented my avatar and I made a reply, not really bringing it up as a topic of discussion.

 

Either way, this is a Reds thread so I'm through with this.

 

I know I just saw a couple of Michigan fans talking and Notre Dame got brought up so I just thought I would reply. I know this is a reds thread so that is why in that same reply I switched back to talking about the reds. I am through with this too....

I missed something. Who did the Reds send down to make room for Denorfia? I'm assuming it was Michalak. :confused:

That hit scared me just a little bit....

I missed something. Who did the Reds send down to make room for Denorfia? I'm assuming it was Michalak. :confused:

Correct.

Correct.

 

 

Did they DFA him, or just send him down to Louisville?

Did they DFA him, or just send him down to Louisville?

Sarasota. Check Lancaster's blog...

Weathers is hitting his spots nicely. Quick 1,2,3.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.