Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

1 run with bases loaded, and no outs....OUCH!!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 run with bases loaded, and no outs....OUCH!!

And 3-4-5 up...

That half inning pretty much sums up the whole road trip. You have to come away with more than one run in that situation. I don't know what Milton was doing, but even I could have scored from 2nd on the hit by Dunn.

And 3-4-5 up...

:irked: :irked:

I guess Milton didn't want Kent to bat with the bases empty next inning. :irked:

I guess Milton didn't want Kent to bat with the bases empty next inning. :irked:

Or he wanted to waste him on 1st... ;)

BP...on FIRE!

Gotta get those bunts down..

Pathetic attempt. :madman:

They need to be taking those hanging breaking balls yard like Aurillia did.

They need to be taking those hanging breaking balls yard like Aurillia did.

Thats what I was thinking. He has thrown one on the first pitch to every batter it seems.

Thats what I was thinking. He has thrown one on the first pitch to every batter it seems.

:thumb: I think he has.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.