Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bingo, Rich goes deep...4-3 LA.

They might be getting something going here.

How about a gaper Royce...

:confused: Was BP trying to make a good guess, or was he confused.

:confused: Was BP trying to make a good guess, or was he confused.

I'd say good(bad) guess.

:confused: Was BP trying to make a good guess, or was he confused.

Looked like a guess...

I think it was a bad read, but I like it. The only problem I have is you dont want your pitcher to lead off the inning, but if he guess right its a run on a cheap hit.

Wow.....Phillips is a moron.

:lol: :lol:

He'll get better, just needs more games. He's going to be a player, the Reds can build around.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was a hit and run that Grande missed...

I wouldn't be suprised if it was a hit and run that Grande missed...

They have had some brilliant calls tonite.:laugh:

The more I have been watching Dunn in the outfield, the more it makes me sick....I guess I just get spoiled watching Freel. Dunn looks like a pregnant woman running around out there. :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.