Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Michalak IS TERRIBLE.

 

6 2/3 IP 3 H 1ER

4 IP 9 H 6 ER

6 1/3 IP 5 H 2 ER

4 IP 7 H 4 ER

 

Terrible? No way.

 

Inconsistent? Yes.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope someone reminds our hitters that base hits with runners on are legal.:rolleyes::D

I agree with the points that you make about their lack os consistency cville and for them not to overtake "the man who invented baseball" when they lose 8 straight (twice!!) does not look good as far as winning the division. I have not lost hope (yet) of making the playoffs with the WC but the Reds just cannot keep depending on other teams to lose for the to win the WC or division. Reds have to take care of business on the field and they are not getting it done right now, plain and simple. I hope that this changes fast, if not we are out of it. I love the Reds...always have, always will and the front office imo has improved things greatly but the players have to perform on the field.

:thumb: Agree 100%

6 2/3 IP 3 H 1ER

4 IP 9 H 6 ER

6 1/3 IP 5 H 2 ER

4 IP 7 H 4 ER

 

Terrible? No way.

 

Inconsistent? Yes.

...:thumb: He's going through the same thing, the Reds are presently....

Freel

Dunn

E-5

3/4 :scared:

Rich

Ross

BP

Clayton

Miltie

I stand corrected, Dunn can go the other way....I'm going to watch.

MAN, I love Dunn in the two whole!!!!!:D

6 2/3 IP 3 H 1ER

4 IP 9 H 6 ER

6 1/3 IP 5 H 2 ER

4 IP 7 H 4 ER

 

Terrible? No way.

 

Inconsistent? Yes.

Ok you got me I just dont like him very much.:D :thumb:

MAN, I love Dunn in the two whole!!!!!:D

Thats what I said in the other thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Thats what I said in the other thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

I think me, you, and LLBC were the only three. :thumb:

I think me, you, and LLBC were the only two. :thumb:

Thats 3.:laugh: ;)

I think me, you, and LLBC were the only two. :thumb:

OOh, check those batting orders in the other thread...:jump:

Thats 3.:laugh: ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh yea...thats my Dixie education at its best.

I dont know if this has been discussed yet but Hendrickson is 1-6 since coming from TB......1-6The Reds better not lose this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.