August 29, 200620 yr More solid work from Coffey. 6-1 after 7... Simple fact is that the Reds aren't scoring runs here of lately. And as I say this they score, lets make that a trend.
August 29, 200620 yr Dodgers bring in Tomko. Ohh no. Let's go Brandon Phillips. Thank you Brandon!!!:devil:
August 29, 200620 yr How about some late inning magic. The Reds need this game bad. Truely Dodgers bring on Johnson (or Johnston sp?) to face Freel. Come on Freel, the Reds will not die quietly on this night. Not bad, as good as a sac. Come on Hattie, nope. Strike out. 6 to 5 dodgers
August 29, 200620 yr Come on Pen... Dunn able to pinch hit... Come, just hold them, and let's get some runners on.
August 29, 200620 yr Dunn able to pinch hit... Come, just hold them, and let's get some runners on. I thought he already did and he got walked. Thats what i saw on camecast at least.:confused:
August 29, 200620 yr I thought he already did and he got walked. Thats what i saw on camecast at least.:confused: :thumb:
August 29, 200620 yr I thought he already did and he got walked. Thats what i saw on camecast at least.:confused: That might be true, I just looked on Yahoo and they didn't have him with an at bat.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.