Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Is Belisle 100% now?

He's up and can't throw strikes...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I heard Tim Krenchek talking one evening doing his injury report about two weeks ago and he stated that they were doing various things with Belisle and his lower back. I believe he said he had gotten a cortisone shot and had implemented a stretching routine for him.

Next thing you know a few days later he is called up.

I can't believe he is healthy, but I guess they think he is the best they got at this point.

I swear I heard Tim Krenchek talking one evening doing his injury report about two weeks ago and he stated that they were doing various things with Belisle and his lower back. I believe he said he had gotten a cortisone shot and had implemented a stretching routine for him.

Next thing you know a few days later he is called up.

I can't believe he is healthy, but I guess they think he is the best they got at this point.

If they are going to bring garbage up why not bring Homer up. I'm pretty sure they are anyways when the rosters expand.

If they do bring Homer up do you guys think they give him a chance in the rotation?

If they do bring Homer up do you guys think they give him a chance in the rotation?

No, but you can never say never.

From what I've heard, it's a plan for the Pen...

No, but you can never say never.

From what I've heard, it's a plan for the Pen...

I would agree with either really.

I like the idea of Homer coming up and pitching out of the pen...

 

I think the lineup needs adjusting - big time.

 

No one ever answered what the Reds record is with the "teams best offensive lineup" playing the past few days.

No one ever answered what the Reds record is with the "teams best offensive lineup" playing the past few days.

Look it up... ;)

For those interested, Ryan Freel will be on MLB radio at 5:25 PM EST.

 

Isn't looking good for the Reds. Losing 3-4 to the Giants and then going into two series against the Dodgers and the Padres. I felt that the West Coast trip wasn't going to be a good one. And, so far, it hasn't.

The collar has begun to tighten.

Javier Valentin today agreed to terms on a one-year extension through 2007 with a club option for 2008, joining Scott Hatteberg in collecting some in-season job security for next year.

 

Also, the Reds acquired 27-year-old right-hander Tim Bausher from the Red Sox for right-hander Mike Burns. Bausher will report to Louisville.

The Reds need some average hitters. They lead the league in homers, but because they are a poor average hitting team, they are usually solo shots. This team strikes out too much. They watch too many good pitches, then are forced to try and hit with 2 strikes.

The Reds need some average hitters. They lead the league in homers, but because they are a poor average hitting team, they are usually solo shots. This team strikes out too much. They watch too many good pitches, then are forced to try and hit with 2 strikes.

The Reds have the 2nd best OBP in the NL. The average is a little low, but they have more walks than anyone in the NL. Hitting with RISP is the real problem...

No TV tonight? Would have been nice to watch the Bengals and then tune in the Reds. IMO if the Reds lose more ground on this trip, it will take more than half price tickets and dollar hot dogs to get the fans to show up. Especially if CP lights the Pack tonight

IMO if the Reds lose more ground on this trip, it will take more than half price tickets and dollar hot dogs to get the fans to show up.

And if true, it speaks volumes about how bad Cincy is as a Pro Sports town...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.