August 27, 200620 yr I am like one of the Angry Guys said this morning. If Cowboy is in the lineup I lose major interest The guy has a chance to go 0 for August. Currently 0 for 23 this month. So you are not interested in watching our best pitcher work because of the 8th hitter in the order. I guess you can just be glad you don't root for Houston...
August 27, 200620 yr From Lance... Based on what I figured up this morning..... Freel' s batting average was .301 on August 8 He has started 18 of the last 19 games....and his average has dropped to .280 in that span By month: June he started 17 of 27 games and hit .364 July he started 16 of 25 games and hit .324 August he's started 22 of 25 games and is hitting .211
August 27, 200620 yr Need a big effort out of Lohse. He may have to carry the game for Cincy … The jinx is back.
August 27, 200620 yr I cannot believe Griffey didn't even bother to JOG to first base after that K...that's ridiculous. On a side note, that was one of the furthest hit doubles I've ever seen by "The Kid".
August 27, 200620 yr In a first, the radio broadcast is about 3/4 to 1 second behind the TV, rendering the radio unlistenable.
August 27, 200620 yr Reds go down 8-0, they made the giants pitchers look like hall of famers these last 3 games.
August 27, 200620 yr Would someone please go Mr. Castelinni and make sure he has the bats shipped to Los Angeles. They obviously left them in Cincinnati for the first leg of the road trip.
August 28, 200620 yr Here is a homework assingment for you GT. What is the Reds record when Narron starts the lineup below, and what is their runs per game average with the lineup? Freel Hatteberg Griffey Encarnacion Dunn Aurillia Ross Phillips
August 28, 200620 yr Here is a homework assingment for you GT. What is the Reds record when Narron starts the lineup below, and what is their runs per game average with the lineup? Freel Hatteberg Griffey Encarnacion Dunn Aurillia Ross Phillips Homework? What's that... :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.