August 25, 200620 yr I don't believe the Astros have another option quite like the Reds do in Ross. That's not the point. Don't you think that if Ausmus wasn't the preferred guy for Clemens and Oswalt he'd be gone? I'd be willing to be that if Harang didn't care one way or another who catches him, Larue would've been released months ago.
August 25, 200620 yr When did I say I was OK with anyone other than Harang getting LaRue as a personal C? He's one of the best SP in the NL and has worked with Cowboy almost exclusively for three seasons. That's just not something I think you mess with in a pennant race... Word.
August 25, 200620 yr We had this discussion about larue playing 1 or 2 games a week and now he is getting that one game and everyone is going nuts. If he catches Harang every game for the rest of the season i see NO problem with it.
August 26, 200620 yr Suprise suprise. Ross starting tonight... LaRue is catching according to Fox Ohio.
August 26, 200620 yr LaRue is catching according to Fox Ohio. Lancaster reported it was Ross at 8:20. Maybe Harang talked him out of it...
August 26, 200620 yr Big Fly for 3... That thing was killed. I swear he and Dunn's celebration is going to evolve into a lip-lock. :lol:
August 26, 200620 yr What would you do when it blows up because Harang is out of his comfort zone and gets killed? It's one start a week. If the team can't survive that, they don't belong anyway... :thumb:
August 26, 200620 yr Houston and Philly already won and Carpenter has a shutout going vs. Chicago (leading 2-0).
August 26, 200620 yr Houston and Philly already won and Carpenter has a shutout going vs. Chicago (leading 2-0). San Diego is also ahead early on...
August 26, 200620 yr Hope Harang settles in like Milton did last night. Has looked shaky IMO so far... Plus too many pitches, again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.