Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Unbelievable.

How can you leave Milton in to bat with the bases loaded?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess Narron thinks we can get two more runs tonight.

2 questions from the top of the 6th.

Why not bunt Aurilia to move runners along?

Why bat Milton?

The only reason that I can think, is that Baseball Guy doesn't have a whole lot of faith in the 'pen.

2 questions from the top of the 6th.

Why not bunt Aurilia to move runners along?

Why bat Milton?

The only reason that I can think, is that Baseball Guy doesn't have a whole lot of faith in the 'pen.

 

And who warms up, Coffey.

I don't have a whole lotta faith in Milton...

Unbelievable.

How can you leave Milton in to bat with the bases loaded?

 

Marty was also quite adamant in his disbelief of and distaste for the move.

 

On a side note, I believe this may be the first time all year where the radio and TV broadcasts are synched up.

Guess Narron thinks we can get two more runs tonight.

 

And shut out the Giants.

I don't have a whole lotta faith in Milton...

 

Well I guess he just shut me up!

I don't have a whole lotta faith in Milton...

 

Again, he's been as solid as any of the Reds' starters in the second half. And since struggling the first two innings, he's thrown four scoreless innings, getting out of his own messes each time. I'll take my chances with him, given the 'pen issues.

Marty was also quite adamant in his disbelief of and distaste for the move.

 

On a side note, I believe this may be the first time all year where the radio and TV broadcasts are synched up.

 

It's sad, the TV broadcast isn't really synched up with the TV audio

(or at least it wasn't during the pre-game before I turned on the radio).

Maybe it's that I don't have a lot of faith in the Reds' offense getting anything

else started. But at least at this point, they only need one swing.

Oh yes they call him the streak!

Doubl-ay! Doubl-ay!

Yeah E-5!

Dont like that called third strike.

 

Neither did Freel or Narron.

 

Big hit by E5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.