August 25, 200620 yr Hats off to Milton for another solid performance. It looked for a while like it wouldn't be pretty, but he battled and battled and battled some more, getting out of all kinds of jams in throwing 4 2/3 scoreless while the Redlegs came back. :thumb:
August 25, 200620 yr And to think — I had actually contemplated changing my avatar today! C'mon Coffey, get it done here.
August 25, 200620 yr I would love to see Mr. Weathers come out w/ a 2 or 3 run lead...:sssh: You, me and David.
August 25, 200620 yr I would love to see Mr. Weathers come out w/ a 2 or 3 run lead...:sssh: :dancingpa
August 25, 200620 yr You got to love Castro!!!!!!!! After seeing him on TV for the past couple weeks sitting next to guys w/ success its good to see him get some of his own.
August 25, 200620 yr HUGE HUGE WIN to kick off the roadtrip. The Reds extend their Wild Card lead to 1.5 games over the Padres, and 2.5 over the Phillies, while tying the Cards for the NL Central. :dancingpa :dancingpa
August 25, 200620 yr BTW — I want to petition the board for a re-examination of my jinx label. On three separate occasions tonight I made comments/observations that did not adversely affect the Reds' fortunes. Two of those, actually, ended up working out for the good — Hennessey blowing up after I made a comment about how good he was looking, and Coffey coming up with the big DP ball.
August 25, 200620 yr That was a BIG W right there. There were a lot of times this one could have blown up in our face, and they kept fighting. Let's keep the momentum going...
August 25, 200620 yr That was a BIG W right there. There were a lot of times this one could have blown up in our face, and they kept fighting. Let's keep the momentum going... Its a huge confidence builder for the start of the very important trip.
August 25, 200620 yr Its a huge confidence builder for the start of the very important trip. Let's hope so...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.