Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGRRRR! Not sure what is going on with my radio. I am picking up the WHITE SOX game and can't get WLW.

No more ole' stuff out of you Dorn. E-5 (should have been an error on Feliz) and the Cowboy is on with a HYPER-GENEROUS hit.

If it makes you feel better, Cowboy is 10-27 in his career vs Morris... :D

 

11-28 :D

With an asterisk. That HAD to be an error.:devil:

 

I agree. :confused:

 

Talk about a nice home scorekeeper.

Two horrible at-bats for #44.

And did you see JR. jogging on that hit of his in the first.:D :D :D :D :sssh: ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you know I am kidding.

St. Louis wins behind Carpenter -- Reds fall a .5 game back with this game pending.

St. Louis wins behind Carpenter -- Reds fall a .5 game back with this game pending.

 

I believe Suppan was on the mound tonight for the Cards...

I believe Suppan was on the mound tonight for the Cards...

You're right, my apologies. Tonight on ESPN they were talking about the co-Central leaders having their aces going, Harang and Carpenter.

 

Yikes, I hope Suppan isn't going to start pitching well now. :cool:

LaRue is now 0 for 1, that was correctly changed to an error.

I know you will be surprised but Marty disagrees with you. Called it a horrible change. Complained that Hiltebrandt got a base hit when his shot ricochet on someone's glove and Larue couldn't get the same benefit. Said it handicuffed the 3B and was a tough play.

 

 

 

Found the game when I moved the radio away from my computer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.