Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cubs are dreadful...

Worse...

I heard today that Ross leads MLB in HRs by a catcher this season. There's a sure bar bet winner.

It will be interesting to see if the Reds decide in the offseason that Freel is their everyday RF.

It will be interesting to see if the Reds decide in the offseason that Freel is their everyday RF.

 

 

Let's hope not...

There are no words to describe how much I loathe the Drubs... :madman:

There are no words to describe how much I loathe the Drubs... :madman:

 

 

Me too, except for this past weekend.

I found it interesting that when they had Krivsky on Sunday Night Baseball tonight that he was in Chattanooga. Then I saw this on Lance's blog...

The Chattanoogan

Cincinnati General Manager Wayne Krivsky has been in Chattanooga along with a couple other Reds' scouts. Krivsky took over in 2006 as general manager after former GM Bob O'Brien was let go by new Chief Executive Officer Robert H. Castellini.

Under Krivsky's leadership, the Reds are in contention for the playoffs.

The teams meet again Monday night at 7:15 p.m. Homer Bailey goes for his seventh win since coming to Chattanooga. He has yet to lose.

 

****

This will be Homer's final start before ML playoff rosters would have to be set on Thursday.

 

Hmmmmm...............

^ If he comes up i think it will help our bullpen greatly.

^ If he comes up i think it will help our bullpen greatly.

Belisle or Homer. That's how I see the debate right now. Easy call...

It will be interesting to see if the Reds decide in the offseason that Freel is their everyday RF.

I think he should be at second base with Phillips to SS. Would save on the wear and tear.

I think he should be at second base with Phillips to SS. Would save on the wear and tear.

I could live with that...

Homework? What's that... :lol:

Dog food!!:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.