Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

You're right, my apologies. Tonight on ESPN they were talking about the co-Central leaders having their aces going, Harang and Carpenter.

 

Yikes, I hope Suppan isn't going to start pitching well now. :cool:

I agree. We don't need any of the Cardinals to get hot at this point.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a one-hopper that Feliz tried to back-hand -- heck, Grande and Welsh couldn't believe it was a hit originally. Trust me, when you see it, you'll think it was a clear error.

Man, they've made Morris look like a Cy Young candidate tonight. :irked:

Man, they've made Morris look like a Cy Young candidate tonight. :irked:

You "ain't" wrong. :creepy:

You "ain't" wrong. :creepy:

 

Well, I was hoping I still had some reverse jinx magic left over from last night, but no such luck. Need to come back with a big effort tomorrow afternoon.

My view, they can't win every game, just focus on winning series and they are still in position of doing that.

Gave it right back huh? You guys really want to play the Mets? I don't blame ya.

Gave it right back huh? You guys really want to play the Mets? I don't blame ya.

If you look at the success from the season, came to the last game and extra innings to decide who would win the season series with the Mets vs. being swept at home by the Dodgers.

Gave it right back huh? You guys really want to play the Mets? I don't blame ya.

 

 

Without Pedro and Glavine the Mets may be very beatable in the post-season.

My view, they can't win every game, just focus on winning series and they are still in position of doing that.

 

 

And this is 100% accurate.

Without Pedro and Glavine the Mets may be very beatable in the post-season.

Glavine is supposed to be back this next week, I believe.

I am not sold on the Mets in the postseason. they outslug folks, that's not how champiionships are won.

I am not sold on the Mets in the postseason. they outslug folks, that's not how champiionships are won.

 

 

I agree. Even with Pedro, Glavine, and El Duque their pitching isn't the best. Glavine is old and started out very good and has since cooled off. El Duque isn't very good, but he does have some post-season experience. Pedro is tough but is having a sub-par Pedro year. I think they are very beatable.

Freel RF

Clayton SS

Griffey CF

Encarnacion 3B

Dunn LF

Aurilia 1B

Ross C

Phillips 2B

Arroyo P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.