Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It matters because they made a major improvement under new management. Were you like this about the Bengals after Marvin's first year when they had a shot and blew it???

 

No I wasn't, but that's because I am and always have been a Bengals fan, I wish I could say the same about the Reds, but such is not the case.

The Padres

I don't see anywhere on paper that shows the Pads are better than the reds. Its all about who gets hot at the right time.

No I wasn't, but that's because I am and always have been a Bengals fan, I wish I could say the same about the Reds, but such is not the case.

In case you missed it, the Reds have actually WON something in their history. The Bengals were the laughingstock of pro sports for a decade. That stance is as swiss cheese as it gets...

I don't see anywhere on paper that shows the Pads are better than the reds. Its all about who gets hot at the right time.

Bingo...

In case you missed it, the Reds have actually WON something in their history. The Bengals were the laughingstock of pro sports for a decade. That stance is as swiss cheese as it gets...

 

 

I couldn't care less about the history of the Reds...I am a fan of a team regardless of how well they do. The Reds have never been one of those teams, the Bengals always have.

I couldn't care less about the history of the Reds...I am a fan of a team regardless of how well they do. The Reds have never been one of those teams, the Bengals always have.

And because of that we have to listen to the doom and gloom from someone not following that close at all???

And because of that we have to listen to the doom and gloom from someone not following that close at all???

 

 

Actually no I follow closer than 95% of the people on this website, and from what I've seen this team is not making the playoffs.

I could go for a homerun right now David Ross!!! Nevermind. Duh, what was I thinking.

You may be right, but one of those other teams is going to be the team that takes the WC. The Reds are going to do what they always do, watch the postseason from there couches.

Wow, words from a fair weather fan. I wonder what you'd be saying if the Reds were winning this game? I promise you that if many were told that this Reds team would finish close to 0.500 that they would be happy.

See, ............ the hitters are watching until they get 2 strikes, the are hitting defensively.

Wow, words from a fair weather fan. I wonder what you'd be saying if the Reds were winning this game? I promise you that if many were told that this Reds team would finish close to 0.500 that they would be happy.

 

I'd be saying the same thing. I've said all year long that the Reds won't win more than 75 games this season, and while that may be a little off, it's going to be pretty accurate.

 

Don't get me wrong, I love when the hometown team wins and all, but at the same time if they don't win I don't lose any sleep over it, because realistically there are about 5 or 6 teams I root for more so than the Reds. I just don't believe this team has what it takes to make the playoffs.

See, ............ the hitters are watching until they get 2 strikes, the are hitting defensively.

Penny had 104 pitches after FIVE innings. NEXT...

I'd be saying the same thing. I've said all year long that the Reds won't win more than 75 games this season, and while that may be a little off, it's going to be pretty accurate.

 

Don't get me wrong, I love when the hometown team wins and all, but at the same time if they don't win I don't lose any sleep over it, because realistically there are about 5 or 6 teams I root for more so than the Reds. I just don't believe this team has what it takes to make the playoffs.

OK, that pretty much eliminates you as a Reds fan.:rolleyes:

More solid work from Coffey. 6-1 after 7...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.