Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:banana: :D

You took to long with the lineup so I figured I would quit being lazy and find it!! And I like the new nickname. :thumb:

You took to long with the lineup so I figured I would quit being lazy and find it!! And I like the new nickname. :thumb:

Getting ready for work. How can you not love going to bars and getting paid to drink free beer... :D

Getting ready for work. How can you not love going to bars and getting paid to drink free beer... :D

:madman:

Good to see the old West Coast trip come around. I miss the old day of the NL West, where there were 3-4 such trips per year.

 

I especiallly like the trips because of the late start times — 10 and later is my prime time, and I'm usually always done with work by that point. :thumb:

Mets complete sweep of Cards tonight, Reds can tie with a win!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Mets finish the job against the Cards, 6-2. David Williams, of all people, pitched very well in the win.

 

Big chance for the Reds here if they take care of business tonight.

Catcher sets up outside. Ball goes down the middle. Result: Reds trail 1-0.

Catcher sets up outside. Ball goes down the middle. Result: Reds trail 1-0.

Bad start.

Thought this was a fly ball pitcher park?

 

Must've been helped out by the wind on this night.

Love how the Reds are making this Hennessey guy — who if I heard correctly didn't even make it out of the first his last time out against LA — look like an All-Star. :irked:

I guess not any more. I'll take the PB though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.