Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Why do I doubt you watch the Chapelle Show??? :p

That is a classic it was on last night.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was ugly, and I wasnt even watching it. :madman:

Why do I doubt you watch the Chapelle Show??? :p

A. Because you're very intelligent.

B. Because we're good friends.

C. Because you KNOW darned well I don't watch it.

D. Because I've never seen an episode of South Park, so it would be fair to extrapolate that out to I don't watch Chapelle.

 

That's why.:jump:

7-2 Aurillia just led off the 7th with a double.

Now its the Reds turn for a 6 run inning.

"...oh, so you're saying there's a chance...."

I guess.:D

Hollandsworth got a hit, miracles do happen.

Hollandsworth got a hit, miracles do happen.
He's hitting almost awful enough for gametime to start clammoring or him to get more playing time.

I can't believe he didn't pinch hit LaRue there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's hitting almost awful enough for gametime to start clammoring or him to get more playing time.

At least I don't talk to myself... :D

The Dodgers and Cubs really need to help the Reds out this evening. I would feel much better about the West Coast trip leaving with at least a 2 game lead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.