August 23, 200620 yr Where were the reds picked to finish in the preseason? Did anybody really think they would be in the position they are today? I said they had a legit shot to win the division.
August 23, 200620 yr Anyone have a link to that thread.... http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=93520&highlight=reds
August 23, 200620 yr Cards Reds Brew crew Astros Cubs Pitt And the REDS will get the wild card. So far so good.....
August 23, 200620 yr From FF's thread..... 1. Pirates #25 is the Pirates All-Star game rep and finishes the season top 10 in the NL batting race. 2. Cubs 3. Brewers 4. Astros 5. Reds 6. Cardinals. As my kids told me this morning, today is opposite day and you have to post everything opposite of what you believe. I think I might end up being very close to the final standings.
August 23, 200620 yr The team the Reds had then is no where near what they have now. No could predict or assume as drastic of an overhaul as they have had.
August 23, 200620 yr From FF's thread..... I think I might end up being very close to the final standings. Its kinda funny loking back at stuff like that.
August 23, 200620 yr Sweet, Jr doubled..2-0. He really needs to get going. Really. Hitting home runs, driving in runs, the Reds would really take off if Jr. would only try. :irked:
August 23, 200620 yr They definitely need a fast start against Oswalt. Hopefully, they can keep it up.
August 23, 200620 yr Double play to end Houston's 2nd. Michalak did a good job in getting out of that one.
August 23, 200620 yr Ton 5th. Everett hit a HR to make it 2-1. Ausmus got on with an E-5. Oswalt sac bunt. Tavares bunt single, Ausmus to 3rd.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.