Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I doubt he'd be a starter if he came up...

Ok then, neither is the bulpen at this piont.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like leaving him out there. I hope it's a short rope...

Enquirer.com

HOMER UPDATE:

Homer Bailey has thrown 137 2/3 innings this season, and that's about as many as the Reds had planned for him.

But there are no plans to shut him down.

"He's going to pitch through the playoffs," Krivsky said.

Any chance he'll be up with the Reds in the September?

"I don't know," Krivsky said. "I'm not ready to say yes or no."

But it's probably a long shot.

 

In Wayne I trust...

 

 

Plus, he's right handed.:D

Ok then, neither is the bulpen at this piont.

When rosters expand and his minor league season is over, what would it hurt to put him in the pen and let him see the show...

Left Oswalt in, down 1, with a man on. Interesting. I guess that bully is shot.

Left Oswalt in, down 1, with a man on. Interesting. I guess that bully is shot.

With as well as he bunts, I can see why he was left in...

When rosters expand and his minor league season is over, what would it hurt to put him in the pen and let him see the show...

He gets killed and turns into Ryan Wagner...not saying it will happen because I think Homer is better than that, but you never know.

He gets killed and turns into Ryan Wagner...not saying it will happen because I think Homer is better than that, but you never know.

 

He never said anything about throwing him...:sssh:

He never said anything about throwing him...:sssh:

;)...

Uh oh, better walk Lance here.

What happened i can't see the right side of the camecast for some reason, never can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.