Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Burke popped up to the catcher, if he can get Berkman, that woulud be huge!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top 5th. Everett hit a HR to make it 2-1. Ausmus got on with an E-5. Oswalt sac bunt. Tavares bunt single, Ausmus to 3rd.

Gets out of the jam. Nice job.:ylsuper:

Hope this is a long inning, maybe Roy will only have one more in him!

Hope this is a long inning, maybe Roy will only have one more in him!

Doesnt look like that will happen.

^^Oswalt is at 86 pitches.

I hate that guy!

I sit here, watch the Reds play the Astros and wonder "How in the world is the Astros 8 games under .500 and sitting in 4th place?"

 

Imagine if Clemens would have come to the Reds instead of the Astros. The Reds might be challenging the Mets for best record in the NL.

Enquirer.com

HOMER UPDATE:

Homer Bailey has thrown 137 2/3 innings this season, and that's about as many as the Reds had planned for him.

But there are no plans to shut him down.

"He's going to pitch through the playoffs," Krivsky said.

Any chance he'll be up with the Reds in the September?

"I don't know," Krivsky said. "I'm not ready to say yes or no."

But it's probably a long shot.

I doubt we see Michalak back out in the 7th. If he's done, he gave the team a great 6 innings today...

Michalak at 90 pitches thru 6, so far, so good!!!!!

PLEASE, KEEP HIM DOWN!!!! It is still early, the Reds are in the playoff hunt, and starting pitching isnt that desperate.

PLEASE, KEEP HIM DOWN!!!! It is still early, the Reds are in the playoff hunt, and starting pitching isnt that desperate.

I doubt he'd be a starter if he came up...

I doubt we see Michalak back out in the 7th. If he's done, he gave the team a great 6 innings today...

As I think it will be Oswalts...he is due up 2nd. If they can get to their bullpen with the lead, I think they can pull it off.....Wow I thought I would neve be saying that about the oppsosing team. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.