Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Pads win 7-2. The Reds hit the West Coast with a lot of chaos all around in the NLC and WC. I'm good with a 4-6 trip...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pads win 7-2. The Reds hit the West Coast with a lot of chaos all around in the NLC and WC. I'm good with a 4-6 trip...

You would be happy winnig 4 of 10?:confused:

You would be happy winnig 4 of 10?:confused:

Going 4-6 can set us back, but we are in a race that's a total mess. If we get home with 4-6, I would expect more but know that we are still right in the mix...

Going 4-6 can set us back, but we are in a race that's a total mess. If we get home with 4-6, I would expect more but know that we are still right in the mix...

I hope we come back with a 1 game lead still, thats all i ask.

I hope we come back with a 1 game lead still, thats all i ask.

 

In the division? ;)

In the division? ;)

 

 

The way the Cards are playing it could be in the division.

Don't the Cards have the Cubs? Why shoot for the top of the trees, I want 6-4. Shoot, let's get hot and go 8-2.

Don't the Cards have the Cubs? Why shoot for the top of the trees, I want 6-4. Shoot, let's get hot and go 8-2.

 

 

I agree. I want at least 6-4. With the way the Phillies are going, we can't settle for sub-par play the rest of the season. LET"S GET SIX!!!

I will be happy with winning each series from this point to the end of the season.

I will be happy with winning each series from this point to the end of the season.

Thats what they might need to with all the teams in the race. :thumb:

I hate to be so optimistic, but we get SF w/o having to face Schmidt, the Dodgers appear to have cooled off getting swept by the Padres,and we are a week away from facing the Padres which hopefully will allow them to cool off, I still say that 6-4 is how I'd like to return home if not better for the Big Road Machine!!!

From Lance...

 

REDS CLOSE TO NAMING THEIR MAN

It is my understanding that the Reds search for their next broadcaster is not only underway....but nearing completion. I believe the next Reds broadcaster can be heard this Saturday afternoon on Fox 19 as the Cubs face the Cards in St Louis...........Thom Brennaman. Don't be surprised if the announcement is made by the end of the season.........IF not sooner.

From Lance...

 

REDS CLOSE TO NAMING THEIR MAN

It is my understanding that the Reds search for their next broadcaster is not only underway....but nearing completion. I believe the next Reds broadcaster can be heard this Saturday afternoon on Fox 19 as the Cubs face the Cards in St Louis...........Thom Brennaman. Don't be surprised if the announcement is made by the end of the season.........IF not sooner.

Why would he come here when he is the big man in the booth where he is? That would be great but someone explain the reason he would want to come here and be second to his dad.

Why would he come here when he is the big man in the booth where he is? That would be great but someone explain the reason he would want to come here and be second to his dad.

Because it's likely that after 07 Marty is done. Thom sits in with dad for a year, and then spends the rest of his career as the voice of the Reds... :banana:

Because it's likely that after 07 Marty is done. Thom sits in with dad for a year, and then spends the rest of his career as the voice of the Reds... :banana:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO up for that.

 

And it would fit in with Castellini and his move to embrace the Reds past. Looking forward to another 30 years of listening to a Brenneman calling the Reds games.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.