August 30, 200620 yr They have had some brilliant calls tonite.:laugh: It seemed like he was at 2nd much faster than normal...
August 30, 200620 yr Nice job for the Reds, to make the Dodgers do what they have patent this year, and thats strand a lead off double.
August 30, 200620 yr 4-3 after 4 complete... If Milton can hold them, I feel good about our chances to get to this guy.
August 30, 200620 yr If Milton can hold them, I feel good about our chances to get to this guy....whew, you don't ask much.... Milton usually struggles early and settles down. Middle relief, will be the key in this game, for both.
August 30, 200620 yr Dunn 3-3....lets go JR, do it when it matters. Doesn't Encarnacion have to bat first???
August 30, 200620 yr Doesn't Encarnacion have to bat first??? :thumb: I just noticed that...I am trying to play Madden, watch the Reds, and the Contender..:fight:
August 30, 200620 yr :thumb: I just noticed that...I am trying to play Madden, watch the Reds, and the Contender..:fight: How many TV's do you have?:scared:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.