Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Glad to see we've got another Wolverine fan on here...The Notre Dame bandwagoners have us outnumbered pretty bad.

 

No bandwagoner here, I been a Notre Dame fan my whole life. I know I look forward to watching Notre Dame beat Michigan again this year! :D

 

Come on Weathers find away to get us out of this inning without giving up a run!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great play by Castro. By the way that was strike 3 the pitch before.

Nice play by Castro, but he shouldnt have even had to make it, batter should have been rung up on the pitch before. Ross' glove never even budged from where he set up.

That was an incredible play by Castro. With the home plate ump's strike zone, they might as well put a batting tee up there. :irked:

Great play by Castro. By the way that was strike 3 the pitch before.

 

No doubt.

I have been someone who has never liked Weathers, but he has been pitching really good as of late....(knock on wood)

What do you know? Blue finally realizes where the strike zone is. :p

He gives him that strike but not the other one. Haahaha. Works for me I guess. Great job Weathers. Wait can I say that in the same sentence?

No bandwagoner here, I been a Notre Dame fan my whole life. I know I look forward to watching Notre Dame beat Michigan again this year! :D

 

Come on Weathers find away to get us out of this inning without giving up a run!

 

 

Wrong thread, wrong forum.

Wrong thread, wrong forum.

 

Your the one who brought up Michigan and Notre Dame in this thread, this forum...... ;)

Oh well atleast Castro made the play in the field for us. Clayton strikes out and cant play defense.....

This guy can be nasty if hes on.

It seems like he can throw every pitch in the book for strikes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.