August 30, 200620 yr I hope Milton is on tonight but here's a prediction....He'll allow 3 runs, before the 3rd inning is up. 2 will be on a 2nd inning HR. I've been wrong before and waiting till pre-game is over, to watch. Again, MUCH older and wiser...:lol: :thumb:
August 30, 200620 yr Again, MUCH older and wiser...:lol: :thumb:...:lol: I just don't see, what others do in Milton. Here we go again.:laugh:HT, we're going to include you in our Baseball group....Old, Young and Hammertime.
August 30, 200620 yr Again, MUCH older and wiser...:lol: :thumb: They didn't score in the 2nd and it's 4 before the end of the 3rd...
August 30, 200620 yr ...:lol: I just don't see, what others do in Milton. He's a lefty...besides that???
August 30, 200620 yr Old, Young and Hammertime. That sounds like GT's choice for women, in order of importance.
August 30, 200620 yr ...:lol: HT, we're going to include you in our Baseball group....Old, Young and Hammertime. Sounds good.
August 30, 200620 yr He's a lefty...besides that???He also tips his pitches, on FB...he gets full arm extension and is in the "T" position. On offspeed, his arm angle is much flatter and his hand, is outside of his elbow. He has to use his offspeed, to set-up his FB.
August 30, 200620 yr That sounds like GT's choice for women, in order of importance. :sssh: :laugh: :laugh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.