Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I love Griffey & he's one of my favorite players of all-time. But, I'm getting frustrated with "The Kid". A few nights ago he strikes out, the ball goes all the way to the backstop, and he doesn't even give a courtesy JOG to 1st base.

 

Tonight, he leads off the top of the 10th, and LA puts the shift on him. 0 outs, extra innings & a must win game. All Jr. has to do is drop down a decent (at best) bunt, hustle to 1st and we have the leadoff man on. Instead, he swings 3-4 times for the fence and strikes out. I understand he's having a tough time away from the field with his family, but if your head isn't there and you aren't going to be a team player, get off the flippin' field.

 

This game (with LA) is too important for an ego, especially now that it is into extra innings.

 

But don't worry, I'll be on here singing his praises tomorrow when he gets that HR in the 17th. ;)

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Griffey & he's one of my favorite players of all-time. But, I'm getting frustrated with "The Kid". A few nights ago he strikes out, the ball goes all the way to the backstop, and he doesn't even give a courtesy JOG to 1st base.

 

Tonight, he leads off the top of the 10th, and LA puts the shift on him. 0 outs, extra innings & a must win game. All Jr. has to do is drop down a decent (at best) bunt, hustle to 1st and we have the leadoff man on. Instead, he swings 3-4 times for the fence and strikes out. I understand he's having a tough time away from the field with his family, but if your head isn't there and you aren't going to be a team player, get off the flippin' field.

 

This game (with LA) is too important for an ego, especially now that it is into extra innings.

 

But don't worry, I'll be on here singing his praises tomorrow when he gets that HR in the 17th. ;)

If he did that everytime his average would go up a bunch and teams would stop doing that.:thumb:

 

But don't worry, I'll be on here singing his praises tomorrow when he gets that HR in the 17th. ;)

 

You mean, later today..

Please tell me he didn't just walk Derek Lowe.

Don't worry cowboy will save us. He's up second.

Wow. Can he do anything right. At least it wasnt a DP.

LRCW,

Ducks love bread, but do not have the ability to buy any. That is the biggest joke on the duck market.

Who is the starter for tomorrows(today's) game.

Harang...

Harang...

 

Vs. Maddux...

Harang...

I was thinking lohse. We need a big effort from him tomorrow our bullpen is shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.