Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

:dancingpa Nice outing the Harang. He need that. Please don't let Worthless be the closer though. Is Bronson putting the cornrows back in for the game tomorrow?

You are no doubt going to see Stormy in there in the 9th over the next two weeks. And the cornrows are done for a while...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are no doubt going to see Stormy in there in the 9th over the next two weeks. And the cornrows are done for a while...

Why not give Bray the chance? He has the best stuff. I know that doesnt always matter but, i want to see him get some chances.

Why not give Bray the chance? He has the best stuff. I know that doesnt always matter but, i want to see him get some chances.

I can see Bray if there are lefties coming up in the 9th. In a situation like today it will be Stormy...

I can see Bray if there are lefties coming up in the 9th. In a situation like today it will be Stormy...

I can live with that when we have a 4 run lead. But i just don't think we will make the playoffs if he is our closer.

I can live with that when we have a 4 run lead. But i just don't think we will make the playoffs if he is our closer.

I think you put too much weight on his poor June. Stormy has been fantastic since July 1...

I think you put too much weight on his poor June. Stormy has been fantastic since July 1...

Well, I know he has been a lot better lately. But i just picture what happened when he closed games earlier in the year.:thumb:

Hopefully the Cubbies can touch up Izzy like we did in Cincy.

Hopefully the Cubbies can touch up Izzy like we did in Cincy.

I thought Abner Doubleday might send Carpenter back out there to start the 9th...

I thought Abner Doubleday might send Carpenter back out there to start the 9th...

 

They just pinch hit for him. I thought Carpenter would have finished them off too?

Props to HSSB for nailing the Steve Stewart non-renewal.

 

Everybody is looking at Dan Hoard. However, will the Reds look for a former player to fit into the booth? Say Tracy Jones? What's the scoop HSSB?

Thanks LABS.

 

I fully expect Tracy Jones to be given every chance to win the job.

Thanks LABS.

 

I fully expect Tracy Jones to be given every chance to win the job.

 

I like Dan Hoard.... excuse me for being somewhat ignorant to radio personalities... but how does Marty feel about Tracy

I can't speak for how Marty feels about anyone, but I get the feeling that the ownership group would like to pair Marty with an ex-player, not another "professional broadcaster."

 

Just my opinion from the outside looking in.

So a manager should do what he can to make his best players uncomfortable? I'm not buying...

 

No. A manager is hired to make the tough decisions. I'd look at recent outings by Harang and point out that it hasn't exactly helped him by having LaRue in there. I'd then tell him that I'm putting the best lineup on the field. End of discussion.

No. A manager is hired to make the tough decisions. I'd look at recent outings by Harang and point out that it hasn't exactly helped him by having LaRue in there. I'd then tell him that I'm putting the best lineup on the field. End of discussion.

His tough decision worked pretty well today. End of discussion...

I have no problem with Larue catching Harang - it wouldn't be an issue if Ross played the rest of the week...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.