Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Chris Welsh: "They came back with the 7th inning punch, in the 7th inning."

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not good at all...

Not at all.:cry: Who do you think assumes the closers role?

I missed it. What happened to Eddie?

Not at all.:cry: Who do you think assumes the closers role?

 

 

I think it will depend on the situation.

This is colfan80 signing off: Stay classy BluegrassPreps.com.

I agree but everytime he goes out on the mound I cant stop thinking about how much loot he is getting. I can see him now...licking his thumb....8 hundred fifty nine thousand, four hundred sixty. and then the next $20, and the next $20....

All I can say to that is thank god Dan O' is gone...

This is colfan80 signing off: Stay classy BluegrassPreps.com.

 

You stay classy Colfan80...

I missed it. What happened to Eddie?

Same deal. He just can't get the forearm ready to go...

All I can say to that is thank god Dan O' is gone...

 

Amen....between Milton and LaRue......they could feed Africa for a year

David Ross.... MVP tonight.

I'll go with Clayton... ;)

I think it will depend on the situation.

I agree. I think Bray can be our closer of the future so I would like to see him get some chances.

With Eddie hurt we might see two or three trades by Monday... :D

Props to HSSB for nailing the Steve Stewart non-renewal.

 

Everybody is looking at Dan Hoard. However, will the Reds look for a former player to fit into the booth? Say Tracy Jones? What's the scoop HSSB?

I found this from yesterday...

Closer Eddie Guardado underwent an MRI exam on his sore left forearm on Friday. Team medical director Dr. Tim Kremchek told Guardado he had tendinitis, but no muscle damage.

 

Guardado, who allowed four runs and two blown saves in his last three outings, was relieved his injury wasn't more serious.

 

"A load off my mind," Guardado said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.