Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

So many fly outs to the wall....

Stupid pitchers park... :irked: :D

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take this score in a Bengals-Steelers match.

 

:bunny: :bunny:

How stupid does Uncle Milty feel about now?

 

Just remember everyone.... $9 Milly a year for that pitiful performance agains the pirates.

I like it when Ron Burgundy does that cannonball.

How stupid does Uncle Milty feel about now?

 

Just remember everyone.... $9 Milly a year for that pitiful performance agains the pirates.

 

 

Milton has been pretty effective as of late, excluding tonight. I'll give him a break for tonight's performance.

How stupid does Uncle Milty feel about now?

 

Just remember everyone.... $9 Milly a year for that pitiful performance agains the pirates.

And also his first bad game in a month...

This will be a nice look at how Eddie's arm feels. It looks like we need a new closer.

How do I get my prize for winning the Bengals contest? gametime, I am sure you have won before.

I like it when Ron Burgundy does that cannonball.

 

Just a great movie all around...."how now brown cow.."

That's not good at all...

Tuesdays and Thursdays is arm and back. I was doing curls, I was at 1,000. Did you hear me counting?

How do I get my prize for winning the Bengals contest? gametime, I am sure you have won before.

 

 

Contact theguru @ [email protected]

How do I get my prize for winning the Bengals contest? gametime, I am sure you have won before.

Contact guru with your info...

And also his first bad game in a month...

 

I agree but everytime he goes out on the mound I cant stop thinking about how much loot he is getting. I can see him now...licking his thumb....8 hundred fifty nine thousand, four hundred sixty. and then the next $20, and the next $20....

Thanks, you guys are real pals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.