Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Ryan Freel shoots one right back up the middle.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we are all watching the game, can you slow down a bit on the PBP colfan??? :D

Freel picked off, again.....

Clayton with a strikeout...:eek:

Wilson slides one past Phillips...This could be the start of a big inning...

1st 2 get on for the big bopper, Jason Bay...

Narron better get Milton out before this game is tied. I really feel like I'm watching that Reds-Royals game again.

Would someone please call the Reds dugout and wake up Jerry Narron.

LRCW, are you secretly cheering for stuff like that to happen so that your posts are right? I know I was because Bay is on my fantasy team...

Coffey ever pitched in the 5th?

 

Calling hssb. Bay for Bailey? ;)

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely

 

 

 

 

 

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! :madman: :madman: :fight: :fight:

LRCW, are you secretly cheering for stuff like that to happen so that your posts are right? I know I was because Bay is on my fantasy team...

 

 

Glad to see you would rather see your fantasy team win than the Reds.

The Reds are still winning, and now my fantasy team is too.

It is absolutely scary how much this game is like the Royals game earlier in the year. The Pirates haven't traded for Matt Stairs have they? :scared: :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.