August 19, 200620 yr Line shot from Clayton. Anything we can get out of R Clayton is a big plus. He is the weak link of this lineup. Let's see what The Kid can do now.
August 19, 200620 yr Junior strikes out swinging. Griffey must feel like a fool for being struck out by Maholm.
August 19, 200620 yr Per Lancaster... Steve Stewart will not be back in the Reds' radio booth next season. Stewart has been informed that the team will not renew his contract next year, he said today. Stewart is in his second full season of work alongside Marty Brennaman after joining Brennaman and Joe Nuxhall on a part-time basis for the 2004 season. The Reds are not expected to move to fill the opening until after this season. Former Fox 19 sports anchor Dan Hoard, who this year became the voice of the Pawtucket Red Sox, should be in the mix as a potential replacement. He was a finalist when Stewart got the job in 2004. Brennaman is under contract through the 2007 season. Nice work hssb...
August 19, 200620 yr Encarnacion with a bloop double to right for 2 RBI. 2-0 Reds. I would like to know what Edwin has been eating for breakfast? Cereal, pop tarts, egg Mcmuffin?
August 19, 200620 yr Per Lancaster... Steve Stewart will not be back in the Reds' radio booth next season. Stewart has been informed that the team will not renew his contract next year, he said today. Stewart is in his second full season of work alongside Marty Brennaman after joining Brennaman and Joe Nuxhall on a part-time basis for the 2004 season. The Reds are not expected to move to fill the opening until after this season. Former Fox 19 sports anchor Dan Hoard, who this year became the voice of the Pawtucket Red Sox, should be in the mix as a potential replacement. He was a finalist when Stewart got the job in 2004. Brennaman is under contract through the 2007 season. Nice work hssb... I really hate that for Steve. I think he has improved since last season. I would love to see the Reds go get Thom Brennaman, and have him in place to take his dad's place when he retires. I know that will never happen, but it would still be nice.
August 19, 200620 yr Encarnacion with a bloop double to right for 2 RBI. 2-0 Reds. I would like to know what Edwin has been eating for breakfast? Cereal, pop tarts, egg Mcmuffin? I don't know where this team would be without him in the last 20 games or so.
August 19, 200620 yr Encarnacion with a bloop double to right for 2 RBI. 2-0 Reds. I would like to know what Edwin has been eating for breakfast? Cereal, pop tarts, egg Mcmuffin? Bloop? Looked like E-5 hit that one pretty solid to me...
August 19, 200620 yr I am looking forward to a big game from Rich Aurilia. He kills guys like Maholm. :ylsuper:
August 19, 200620 yr I can't seem to find the thread. Did anyone notice who won last night's Bengals game preseason contest here on BGP?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.