Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Thank God it's football season, I can only take so much junk being presented as baseball...

:laugh:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank God it's football season, I can only take so much junk being presented as baseball...

It was pretty sad watching him pitch.

Drubs beat the Cards in 10...

Drubs beat the Cards in 10...

Its about time. Where has everyone been.:madman:

Drubs beat the Cards in 10...

 

:dancingpa

 

Now take care of the stinking Pirates...

Its about time. Where has everyone been.:madman:

I got off work at 2 am and had to be back at noon. I don't have to return until 10 tonight so I'll be here for the game... :banana:

Reds starting lineup for tonight.

 

 

 

Freel-Rf

 

Clayton-SS

 

Griffey Jr. -CF

 

Encarnacion-3B

 

Dunn- Lf

 

Aurilila- 1B

 

Ross- C

 

Phillips- 2B

 

Milton- P

Reds starting lineup for tonight.

 

 

 

Freel-Rf

 

Clayton-SS

 

Griffey Jr. -CF

 

Encarnacion-3B

 

Dunn- Lf

 

Aurilila- 1B

 

Ross- C

 

Phillips- 2B

 

Milton- P

 

 

When Dunn was really smoking it in late July, he was batting 2nd. I'm not sure I get this line-up. When Hatte is in there, okay, makes sense. But tonight, without Hatteberg, to bat Dunn 5th and Clayton 2nd is really strange.

When Dunn was really smoking it in late July, he was batting 2nd. I'm not sure I get this line-up. When Hatte is in there, okay, makes sense. But tonight, without Hatteberg, to bat Dunn 5th and Clayton 2nd is really strange.

 

 

 

The only thing I can figure is that Clayton hits around .20 points higher when hitting 2nd.

The only thing I can figure is that Clayton hits around .20 points higher when hitting 2nd.

What's Dunn, about 50 points higher? I would have batted Dunn 2nd, Aurilia 5th, Phillips 6th, and Clayton 8th. Just my opinion.

Good start with a K. I still say Milton is the best pitcher we have going right now.

Nice footwork by Phillips on that groundout. Milton cruising so far.

Perhaps I spoke too fast, clean single to right by Sanchez. J Bay coming up.:creepy:

Milton is going strong when he gets J Bay to fly out, even if it was to the warning track. The Reds should be able to dominate Maholm. He doesn't seem to have a very good rep.

I am looking forward to a big game from Rich Aurilia. He kills guys like Maholm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.